COVID-19: Perth and Peel lockdown and restrictions
(Last updated: 1 July 2021 at 2:48 pm)
The Western Australian Government has issued directions that affect some providers in Perth and Peel, including those delivering supports in residential disability settings.
- Perth and Peel are entering a minimum 4-day lockdown from 12.01am, on Tuesday 29 June 2021.
- Disability workers are considered essential workers and should continue providing supports to people with disabilities where possible in accordance with the restrictions.
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside the home, including when providing disability supports.
- Visitors are excluded from disability accommodation settings.
- You should review your outbreak management and business continuity plans and take steps to prevent the risk of infection of NDIS participants and workers.
Notify the NDIS Commission of any significant changes to services or supports as a result of the new restrictions.
Updated health directions
The Western Australian Government has imposed a minimum 4-day lockdown in Perth and Peel, from 12.01am, on Tuesday 29 June 2021.
Masks must be worn when outside the home, including when providing services and supports to people with disability
We encourage you to read the full details on the Western Australian Government website.