- Specialist Disability Accommodation
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Our specialist disability accommodation services cater for people with complex disabilities, but not limited to such services.
Our Clinical Staff co-ordinate and implement a highly customised and specialised care management plans and Nursing Interventions to ensure the appropriate mix of services is provided.
Our support model is for people that are medically stable with high and complex support needs and require a high level of round the clock support and care. We have developed and implemented a specialised model of care for People with high support needs such as:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Head and Spinal Injury
- Home Ventilation and Respiratory Support
- Stroke Victim
24 Hour Care
- Our homes are nestled in the heart of the community in City of Perth. The central location of our warm and inclusive supported accommodation enables residents to live close to friends and family, access opportunities to discover new ways to participate in community life and experience independence even to those persons with complex and high care needs.
- At ACA, we consistently endeavour to promote each person to be as independent as is possible, by focusing on their abilities to perform daily activities and providing opportunities to optimise their self-esteem and well-being.
- Opportunities to enhance each person’s Quality of Life are promoted by understanding each person’s needs and wishes and providing individualised support in a respectful manner within a welcoming, home-like environment.
- This philosophy has seen our Supported Accommodation Service as well as our At-Home Support Service develop to standards that have attracted considerable interest and uptake even beyond our projected terms.
- Supported by caring and professional staff matched to suit the need of residents, our supported accommodation is the ideal place for adults living with a disability to reach personal goals and make new networks within the community environment.